Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 49 - The Kind Apricot & Almond

Hello blog.

I decided it'd be too wasteful to just replace my computer and spent the day fixing mine. It seems to be back to the condition it was in when I bought it. I think some program I installed within the last week was causing my startup process to not function right.

Anyway, my baby's all better now.

It wasn't the greatest day food-wise. I actually went to a vitamin store to pick up a few things and ended up buying two boxes of these:

They're pretty popular, I don't know if any of you have tried them. I think they're vegan but I'm not sure. Very pure ingredients label.

They're so unbelievably good, I ended up eating 5 of these throughout the day, which is too much.

Other than that I had two grilled chicken legs, a chicken burrito, and again an ice cream cone from McDonald's. The day was about 1800 - 2300 calories and didn't include any salads. I feel like I probably broke even on my weight.

What I was originally going to the vitamin shop for was this:

It's a zero-calorie citrus-flavored vitamin powder you mix with water. It's got B vitamins and a lot of vitamin C, and it tastes good. I like to drink it in the mornings.

I've pretty much decided I'm not going to work this weekend. So I'm calling in lazy, and I've got nothing to do.

Sunday will be the last day of January and will probably be similar to today as far as laziness in food goes.

January went very well for me work-wise, and it looks like I lost a little over 10 pounds, and I got to spend almost a week in a luxury hotel in New York. On paper that's gotta be one of the better months of my entire life.

I'll be kicking February off with a fast. One or two days. Green tea and Super-C.

I look forward to it.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of those bars before, but they look good. I've stopped buying bars though because I'm known to easily eat three or four in a day when they're really tasty. Just not good.

    ReplyDelete