Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 48 - The Computer Problems

Hello blog.

My computer is melting down. I can't even do basic stuff without it freezing and crashing and so on.

Thinking about just replacing the entire thing just because I know fixing it will be like a 72-hour root canal.

I had a fruit & walnut salad, finished the half cheese half cheeseless pizza I got, then had a mexican meal of grilled chicken with beans and rice and tortilla, with various salsas on the side.

My day was about 1800ish.

Oh yeah, and one of those ice cream cones I like from McDonald's. The 1800ish includes that.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

2 comments:

  1. I would never want to discourage you, but I do worry that eating this way will not allow you to feel better. I lost a lot of weight and wondered why everyone said losing weight would make me feel better. However, once I began exercising I started feeling energetic and wonderful. Diet is also a huge part of nurturing your body so that you feel healthier.

    I just don't want to see you give up and if feeling better is a motivator for you, this diet may not work for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Madame Cur. It's awesome that you're losing weight due to eating less, but you'll never truly experience all the benefits unless you start living a healthy lifestyle which isn't just eating moderate portions, but also eating cleaner foods and exercising. Good luck with your journey anyhow. I trust you will get there at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete