Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 26 - The Ham & Cheese Omelette

Hello blog.

For some reason I woke up and wanted a ham and cheese omelet, so I made it happen.

I ate this with a side of 3 or 4 strips of bacon. It was more food than I anticipated, but it was really good so obviously I had to eat it all. I think about 1200 calories total.

Then my dinner salad came with shredded cheddar, crispy chicken, and ranch dressing. Probably the least healthy and most delicious salad I've had so far. About 700 calories.

Finished the day with some candies. A little over 2,000 for the whole day.

I actually woke up with a sore throat. I thought it was because I slept without the heat on for the first time all winter, but now I'm thinking I may actually be sick. I still feel sick at the time I'm writing this (the next day). But it hasn't gotten much worse.

Still haven't had a proper binge in a pretty long time. Still 2 pounds away from photos...

Until tomorrow,
Eric

2 comments:

  1. Eric,

    You know that I'm a fan and really support your efforts... I just leave you with a simple thought from today's post...If you wanted a ham and cheese omelet, couldn't you have skipped the bacon as well?

    Its the simple things...you can still have the foods you enjoy, but they don't have to occur on the same plate in the same meal.

    This, to me, is still the binging mentality. Maybe not as much food as before, but you still felt you needed both ham and bacon.

    Believe me...I've been there...I struggle all the time with it. I ate a shitload because I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat and instead of waiting until the next day's breakfast (or other kind of meal item), I'd just get them both.

    Hmm... I want hashbrowns and pancakes, but most places don't put them in the same meal. What the heck...order the shortstack as a side. Not a good way to go.

    Believe me...I empathize...big freakin' time.

    Hang in there...you can get a healthier perspective on food... I know it'll take time.

    Thanks for continuing your blogging too!

    ReplyDelete