Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 24 - The Gnocchi Marinara

Hello blog.

I took my mom out to a little Italian restaurant for lunch this day. I ordered the potato gnocchi with marinara meat sauce, garlic bread, then ate this little raspberry cookie-type thing that they make there.

I ate a little over half this much. And the garlic bread was pretty heavily buttered.

Then when I got in front of the computer, I kind of lost track of how much chocolate pocky I was eating. It could've been as much as 800 calories throughout the day.

I could've gone without dinner at that point, but remembering my commitment to try to eat at least one salad each day, I did go out and get a caesar salad with grilled chicken for about 450 calories.

Not entirely sure, but I think the day was around 2200 - 2600 calories. That's obviously too much, but my worst days used to be three or four times that amount. I wasn't paying much attention this day, and still I didn't binge, which I think is a good sign.

I'll try to come back strong with a lower calorie total.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment