Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 34 - The Dubious Sandwiches

Hello blog.

Today I had 5 things, but can't quite remember the order I ate them in.

I had a fruit and walnut salad, a chicken caesar salad with grilled chicken (using a tip from fellow blogger Kyle Gershman I was able to use less of the caesar dressing by resealing the package and shaking it up), and two small ham sandwiches I bought from a gas station. One of them I had with a bit of horse radish sauce, which almost made it seem edible.

My good friend ice cream. Again, by the end of the day, my calorie count was so low, and I used it as an excuse to get some ice cream. Or more specifically, the vanilla cone from McDonald's.

I'm just addicted to these things.

About 1800 calories on the day I guess.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

4 comments:

  1. I agree that they are yummy and cheap! How many calories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 150 - 300 calories depending on how much soft serve they put on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the salad trick worked for you. I almost won't eat a salad if it isn't tossed to some degree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site you have here. I came across your site from another site. I have a blog myself which I hope will be a top resource for those looking to find the motivation to lose weight.

    I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible under our "Best Weight Loss Websites" page. Until then, keep up the good work!

    Jason
    4Weight2Lose.com

    ReplyDelete