Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 18 - The Fresco

Hello blog.

I just woke up at 1:00am and am preparing to work through the whole day. I'll consider myself lucky if I even get time to watch the ball drop on TV.

I had my usual convenient noodles and candy, but also went out to Taco Bell to try their Fresco menu.

I had 2 fresco soft tacos, and most of a fresco chicken burrito supreme. I also ordered a volcano burrito (because I remember I used to like those before I started the blog), but there was a shard of something rock hard in the beef so I spit most of it out and threw it away.

I'll probably never eat beef at Taco Bell again for the rest of my life because of that.

Somewhere below 2,000 calories for the day, and probably above 1,400.

Dropped another pound.

I literally have to work something like 18 hours out of the next 22 right now. I'm thinking I'm gonna go out right now, get a salad, then take home a bunch of easy snacks to eat all day while I work.

It's not gonna be pretty. Or fun.

Happy New Year everyone.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment