Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 15 - The Big Mac

Hello blog.

Just had what I'm considering the end of the holidays. Ate the last of my leftovers, plenty of candy, and went out for a big mac.

The old mentality of "this is the last time" kicked in here. It still didn't result in a big-time binge like I used to know, but it seems if I'm going to completely derail, it would be now.

I feel a little panicked, like I need to come back strong on Monday to be sure I don't lose it all.

I'm probably around 2600 calories for the day again. Never drinking calories helps a lot.

This is probably my favorite time of the year. The stressful holidays are finally over, and there's no major holiday obligation for a really long time. It's like finally being set free.

Looking forward to making that line go down a lot.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

2 comments:

  1. Remember that that line isn't going to go down overnight. If you want quick and big results, talk to Fat Daddy and Jack Shit. They're nazi with their diets and exercise and have earned their results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God. I know what you mean. I've been saying, "This is the last time," for about six months now. I wish all of the motivation in the world for you.

    ReplyDelete