Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 17 - The Men's Pocky

Hello blog.

Things are crazy right now. Even crazier than Christmas.

I've got a lot of work that needs to be done before 2010, and less than 48 hours to do it in. I'll definitely get it done, but basically I'm only allowed to work and sleep.

I had noodles and japanese candy, and also tried a savory-type Japanese snack called Peanut Balls. It's basically individual peanuts that've been coated in rice cracker. They look like little dinosaur eggs or something. They are a caloric bomb.

This is another new thing I tried of all the stuff I ordered. Men's Pocky.

The only difference between this and regular pocky is that this is dark chocolate, which I guess in Japan isn't something women commonly eat? I thought it was funny.

Just under 2,000 calories for the day.

This is going to take a long time.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment