Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 78 - The Last Day of February

Hello blog.

Today was the last day of February. The last day of any month is traditionally a celebratory day for me since there's a tendency to measure progress in my field in terms of 1 month blocks.

I didn't go completely crazy though. Lunch was pizza and chicken wings and breadsticks, and dinner was leftovers of that.

The pizza came in tiny little squares and was the thin and crispy variety. I had the equivalent of about 2 traditional slices for lunch and the same for dinner. 7 total chicken wings on the day, and I think 4 or 5 breadsticks total on the day.

Beer was present but I drank none of it.

Not sure about calories. Somewhere around 2,000 I'd guess.

March has officially begun as of 40 minutes ago, and I'm already awake, and I'm taking the whole day by storm. This is the beginning of my 372-hour month. Odds are high that I won't succeed, but odds are even higher that my failure will still result in a very productive month.

Until tomorrow,
Eric

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what place you got your pizza from, but pizza, breadsticks, and wings are ridiculously high in calories, so I'm guessing that was more than 2,000.

    ReplyDelete